Who we are?
ALEX CHIONG TATTOO INC
ALEX CHIONG TATTOO STUDIO
12949 BISCAYNE BLVD. NORTH MIAMI, FL 33181
Our website address is:
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help detect spam.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Website visitors can download and extract location data from images on the website.
• Subscription forms, which are found in different parts of the web, and where the name and email will be requested. The user must confirm their subscription in order to validate their email address. The data provided will be used exclusively to send the Newsletter and keep you updated on news and specific offers, exclusively for subscribers of alexchiongtattoostudio.com.
The list of subscribers will be managed in Active Campaign.
• Comment forms, to be able to comment on the posts published on the blog. The personal data entered will be the name, email and web address (optional). These comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
• Contact form, for questions, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
• Cookies, if you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
• Google Analytics tracking systems, to study user preferences, demographics, traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who your audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
Likewise, remarketing is carried out to associate a specific audience that has already visited the web before with a specific message, in order to make them visit the web again.
This information is collected by Facebook cookies, which you can disable through the Network Advertising Initiative.
The data that is requested through the web are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service. In the event that not all the data is provided, it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
I will not share, we sell your personal information with other parties. I may share certain information with authorized third-party service providers necessary to provide you with some services.
Who we share your data with:
• Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.ideandoazul.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://alexchiongtattoostudio.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
• Web platform: WordPress.org Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/(Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data in order to perform its web platform services.
• Lead Capture: Convert Pro
• Email marketing: ActiveCampaign, Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://www.activecampaign.com/ (ActiveCampaign, Inc.). ActiveCampaign, Inc. treats the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to ideandoazul.com.
• Gmail: email service, offered by Google LLC, located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
• Google Drive: storage in the cloud of multimedia files and digital documents. Service offered by Google LLC, located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
How long we keep your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if applicable), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile.
All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username).
Website administrators can also view and edit that information. What rights do you have over your data? If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including the data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data that we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes. Where we send your data Visitor comments can be verified through an automated spam detection service.
At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation and opposition through email: email@example.com
Alexchiongtattoostudio.com offers links and services related to different social networks. Therefore, if you are a member of a social network and you click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information of your visit to the web.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
• Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
• Youtube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
• Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
Acceptance and consent:
You declare to have been informed of the conditions on Protection of Personal Data, accepting and consenting through the established double opt-in procedure, the treatment of the data by us, in the terms indicated in this document.
We reserve the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, we will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.